LCRD Parents’ Code of Conduct
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice, or other sports events.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will provide support for coaches and officials working with my child to provide a positive, enjoyable experience for all.
- I will demand a drug and alcohol-free sports environment for my child and agree to assist by refraining from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will remember that the game is for children and not for adults.
- I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- I will promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by assisting with coaching, being a respectful fan, providing transportation or whatever I am capable of doing.
- I will do everything in my power to help LCRD implement these standards of youth sports and enforce them.
LCRD Player’s Code of Conduct
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials, and parents at every game and practice.
- I will attend every practice and game that is reasonably possible and notify my coach if able to attend.
- I will expect to receive a fair amount of playing time.
- I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will treat my coaches with respect and expect to be treated with respect.
- I deserve to have fun sports experience and will alert my parent or my coach if it stops being fun.
- I deserve to play in an environment free of alcohol, drugs, and profanity and will
- I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity because it is important to me
- I will do my very best
- I will remember that sports are an opportunity to learn and have fun.
Download Parents Code of Conduct PDF
Inclement Weather Policy